Saturday, April 25, 2015

Indie Spotlight: Crafty Phases


Hello my beautiful readers! I am back and ready to tackle on a new spotlight. I really do love doing these, it is my way of giving back to both my readers and small business owners. I just wanted to let you guys know I am very appreciative of the opportunity I have been given.

I like to expand my knowledge of brands out there, so I join a boatload of maker groups. I do want to make my own one day but that day isnt today. So as I gain knowledge on how to make stuff I meet the makers behind the brands. Well someone posted a picture of REALLY good looking sugar scrubs and well you know what happened after that ;). It was all a blur all I remember is a box being shipped to my doorstep.


I did NOT expect to this this many wonderful items to test!

This is what I got:
- 4 Lip Balms (French Vanilla, Rootbeer, White Chocolate Raspberry, and Frozen Margarita)
- 1 Full Size Sugar Scrub in Honeydew Pear
- 2 Sample Size Scrubs in Mango Papaya and Hummingbird
- 3 Sample Size Soaps (Fruit Loops, Lavender Lemon, and Lemon Rose)


Let's start with the wonderful lip balms, I only tried two White Chocolate Raspberry and Frozen Margarita. I am leaving the other two for either a swap or put them away for a huge giveaway (Both are brand new never touched but we shall see). Out of all the lip balms I have tired lately (I've tired at least 10) this has the most powerful scent. Which if you LOVE the scent (which I do) it is great.

Now let's talk formula, this is one of my smoothest and buttery feeling balm I have had tired in a while. This doesn't have too much a grip but like I mentioned before I press my lip together A LOT. So for that reasons I love feeling my lips glide. This wonderful lip balm glides wonderfully on the lips and stays a good while. My lips always feel soft and smooth every time I apply it. I really like this a lot. One of my most used balms.

Would I purchase this myself? Yes, in fact I would build a collection of them. This is one of those products you should add to your cart. Period.

Photo courtesy of Crafty Phases

Next, the reason why I got this box: the sugar scrubs. The three scents I got are great fruity and yummy, my favorite is a Honeydew pear although the other two are close seconds. The scrubs have a apple sauce consistency and have a very potent fragrance. I love that, because after I used my scrub the scent last for HOURS. I could even smell it under ANY lotion or body butter I put on mind you it was a hint if the scent but it was still there.

When I apply the scrub it has a medium to course exfoliation depending on how hard you rub in, the scrub feels oily and nice. After the sugar dissolves and you rinse off you are left with a semi thick oily layer. Which I mentioned time and time again I love. After you pat dry you are left with a fraction of the oily residue and after about 3-5 mins it absorbs into your skin. My skin feels soft, smooth and smelling wonderful. I really like this scrub a lot.

Would I purchase this myself? Yup, I would in fact a little goes a long way so when you buy one it will last a while. The owner did a great job.

Photo courtesy of Crafty Phases

I love handmade soap a lot there are millions of possibilities whether it is different scent, formula, or colors. The one I tired was Fruit Loops, it smells divine.

The soap has a creamy bubbly lather that I am quite happy with. In fact it is one of my top creamiest soaps, I am weird I prefer a creamy lather rather than a light and bubbly lather. Does that make sense? Probably not but it makes sense in my head.

Would I purchase this? Yes I would, I love keeping stock of handmade soap I haven't used normal store bought body products in months now and it is a good thing!

There you have it that is my overall impressions of Crafty Phases. I am very happy I got to try these products I found a new lip balm to obsess over and I found a new sugar scrub with a powerful scent leftover. Total win win. You can order from there facebook page here. Until next time beauties!

Disclaimer: I was sent these products exchange of an honest unbiased review. All opinions on my own. There is no incentive for myself if you use the link provided.For the full list of disclosure please click here.

Edited by myself if you notice any spelling or grammatical errors let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment