Saturday, March 28, 2015

Handmade with Love: Jewelry Edition ft. Alice's Treasure Box


Hello my beautiful readers! I hope you are having a fantastic day! I am always on Facebook, and with that I am always on the lookout for the next thing to fawn over. While helping a friend get a bit of recognition I stumbled upon a handmade promoting group, in here I found a lot of things handmade from clothes to bath products to jewelry and everything in between. When I say that there are so many talented people creating beautiful things with their bare hands I truly mean it.

So upon scrolling through various vendors I found one lady named Alice who was having a small sale on her owl bracelets. Her company name is Alice's Treasure Box. I went to her Facebook page to see her selection and boy there was so many to choose from to the point where she only had 2-3 styles left she was selling out fast with this mini sale. So out of the three styles I saw I choose this beautiful lilac, gold and white combo and boy the pictures barely did it justice!


Photo(left) courtesy of Alice's Treasure Box

So I paid $9(Reg. $12) plus $3 shipping which I felt was very reasonable and was excited to received my purchase. And once I did I ripped my package apart in excitement. The bracelet is just as beautiful as it is in the pictures. It has an elastic band so it fit my big wrists yay! It is not uncomfortable and it is very stylish! I highly recommend this cutie.

Would I purchase from her again? Yes, I am already planning on buying the same bracelet for a friend just different colors and additionally I've been looking into her lovely looking sets.

I spoke to the owner who is so kind to offer me a deal for my readers if you mention this blog you get 20% off your order! You can check her out here. Just mention this blog or my name (Ivy) and she will discount you off your first order!

Do you know anyone who makes handmade Jewelry? Comment below to let me know!

Also don't forget about my giveaway (click here) going until April 2nd.

Disclaimer: I purchase these products on my own. All opinions on my own. There is no incentive for myself if you use the discount code provided. For the full list of disclosure please click here. This post was edited by me.

4 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 It truly is! There were at least 3 colors combos I wanted.

      Delete
  2. That bracelet is so cute! Looks like she does great work

    ReplyDelete