Thursday, March 19, 2015

Latest Obsession? Sugar Scrubs ft. Empty Nest Naturals



Hello beautiful people! If you are anything like me then you know the cycle of obsessions. At first it was buy all the makeup, then buy all the nail polish, now it has evolved to buy all the indie bath products I can get my hands on. Well, within that obsession I have formed a mini (heh) addiction to sugar scrubs. I currently own 5+ full size scrubs and I am always open to adding more.

A few weeks back someone in the Facebook group “What's Indie Bath” posted about another Facebook group sale, so me being excited to try any and all indie products, said what the heck let me see what's available. The group was called “Empty Nest Naturals Group” and boy, did it go fast! A lot of things were selling out quickly I did not know it was a popular brand despite me just finding out about it.

So being a person on a budget I was able to grab up a 4-5 oz. sugar scrub in the scent Love Spell (A Victoria Secret dupe) for $8 including shipping. It was a good deal. I was so happy and I patiently waited to receive it. It arrived super quick… 3 days tops. I take afternoon showers and I’m lucky that my mail lady comes in the afternoon so I ran into the shower to test it out soon after it arrived at my front door.



What I LOVE about this scrub is that it is very sticky and put together you can literally grab a chunk of it without it falling apart. It holds itself together really well. It is an abrasive scrub so I would not recommend using it every day. It polishes your skin really well so it is best to use once or twice a week. The sugar takes a very long time to fully dissolve and in some parts it never fully dissolved. This is perfect in my eyes because it gave me more than enough time to fully scrub my entire body and wash it off.

Once you wash off there is a slightly oily residue if you read my last post you know I love that! But what makes this so great it is that it is 75% less oil residue than my previous review. What does this mean? It means the people who don’t like that will be able to use this. By the time you get out of the shower and pat dry your body has absorbed 90% of it! My skin feels really soft after using this scrub and the scent lasts for a very long time. I am very happy with this purchase!

Would I buy this again? Heck yes! In fact I would buy a couple in at least 2-3 in different scents. Which her scent list is pretty big. I contacted the owner to see if she had any specials going on and to my luck she does! If you enter the code Blog15% you will get 15% off your order. Isn't that awesome? You can purchase her scrub and any other products right here.

What are some of YOUR favorite scrubs? Comment below to tell me I might purchase it to try it out.

Also don't forget about my giveaway (click here) going until April 2nd.

Disclaimer: I purchase these products on my own in a group sale. All opinions on my own. There is no incentive for myself if you use the discount code provided. For the full list of disclosure please click here. This post was edited by my friend Daniela.

4 comments: